How does the private transfer service work?
The private transfer service is a pre-booked service that you can arrange online in advance of your trip. Your driver will be waiting to greet you at your specific arrivals gate on the day of your arrival. The driver will wait for you even if you flight is delayed. Your driver will identify himself at the gates with a card with your name on it. You will then be escorted to your private waiting car and he will assist you with your luggage. You will then be chauffeured in an air condition, comfortable car (or minivan depending on the size of your group) to your destination. Your driver will also help you with your bags.
Why would you recommend a private transfer service?
The advantage of a private transfer is that everything can be arranged in advance of your trip so you have peace of mind. Even if there is a public transport strike or a taxi strike your private transfer will still operate as normal giving you peace of mind that you can start your holiday off on a good note. With a private transfer you will experience a more personalised service making the entire transfer, from start to finish, an enjoyable experience. There is no need to work out your route, handle foreign currency or feel anxious about not being able to speak the language - everything is arranged for you in advance.
Why should I consider a private transfer?
We have summarized below each of the occasions when a private transfer is beneficial over normal public transport.
1. You want the most comfortable, convenient and secure way to transfer from Baku Airport.
2. You appreciate personalised attention with someone who will be waiting to assist you from your arrivals gate.
3. You have not visited Azerbaijan before and do not speak local language.
4. You are travelling on a long-haul flight and are likely to have jet-lag. Sorting out your onward journey can be stressful under these conditions.
5. You have a special occasion in which you want everything to go smoothly.
6. You are OK with paying a little more for comfort.
7. You don't want to deal with the inconvenience of possible strike action by public transport workers or taxi drivers.
8. You want to arrange and book your transfer in advance of your trip.
If your requirements meet any of those listed above then we would recommend you consider a private transfer.